Get your Flu Vaccine in Wembley
Getting the flu vaccination is a good idea. Maybe you are worried about catching the flu or you are concerned about having time off work. Or maybe you just want to make sure you do not pass it on to the more vulnerable members of your family. Whatever the reason, having the vaccine against this year’s strain of seasonal flu can give you protection and peace of mind. Luckily we provide the flu vaccine in Wembley so you can get booked in today!
The NHS Flu Vaccine
We give NHS flu jabs to people aged 18 years and older who are eligible to receive the jab for free.
The NHS flu jab for the 2020/21 flu season is eligible for:
- – Adults 65 and over
- – People with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- – Pregnant women
- – People living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- – Frontline health or social care workers
If you do not qualify for a free NHS flu jab we can still provide you with a private flu vaccination and this applies for both under and over 65s.
Who shouldn’t have the flu vaccine
Most people can have a flu vaccine. However, there are a couple of exceptions:
- – If you are currently unwell with a fever, you should delay getting the flu jab.
- – If you have an egg allergy, speak to your GP or pharmacist before getting the jab.
Please contact us to speak to our pharmacy team about eligibility.